Friday, July 13, 2012

Video Games

The other day my boyfriend Brian took my son Dominck with him to buy video games. I bet they spent every bit of $80 in that store. Now, 2 days later Dominick has already beat his game. I'm sure any day now he will loose interest in that game all together. I just can't get into the whole video game thing. It may have something to do with the fact that there are not many video games that are geared towards a woman's interests. I mean, if there was a game where I could go shopping for clothes and dress up a model, I might be more interested. Or if there were a game where I could take a picture of myself and then change the way I look, that would be awesome! A little lipo here, a haircut there, add on some make up and nail polish. lol. I don't know of any games like those for PS3 or Wii. If you do, please let me know. Anyhow, I decided to get a Gamefly membership (after my free 1 month trial) ofcourse. $15/month for 1 game at a time, we could do this for 5 months before we spend the money Brian did in 1 day for 2 games. I figure we can rent the games since they will only need to play them for 2 days at a time, and then I can get rid of them or if they want to keep them, I can purchase the game at a discounted rate. Sounds genius, right? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment